I knew there was no point in even trying to start eating healthily again during thanksgiving. I should have started this weekend but I didn’t. Whatever. It’s back to school tomorrow and back to playing a sport. This time it’s hockey, thank god i’ll have to actually be active again. Back to salads for lunch and dinner. Less junk, more good stuff (:
Less coffee and more tea, too
I can do this.
I’m starting up again, but this time, things will be different.
- NO CALORIE COUNTING. Never again. It controlled me and I hated it. I officially quit September 23 and haven’t looked back.
- An occasional piece of candy is okay.
- No more ice cream every Friday. Start by limiting to every other week or once of month.
- Treat that water bottle like it’s your phone: always next to you!
- MORE VEGGIES
- MORE FRUIT
- Walk the dog more! Exercise for you and her
- Don’t stress eat, stress exercise!
- More tea, less coffee
- Less hot chocolate, but if you are going to have some occasionally, no whipped cream.
- Chips with lunch every day is not okay. Limit to once a week or every other week.
- At least one day per week in the cardio room/weight room in addition to sports practice.
me 50% of the time: I need to eat healthy, diet diet diet, skinny summer body, healthy healthy healthy, no chocolate no lollies nothing, its bad for me, HEALTHY
me the other 50% of the time: eat whatever you want, does not matter, yum , screw diets, lollies make me happy, choccollaateee, idc what people think of my body. screw diets, FOOD FOOD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD